Agreement between ARTS RESOURCES IN COLLABORATION, INC. (ARC) and the PURCHASER named on the purchase orders.
1. ARC hereby grants the Purchaser the limited license under copyright to exhibit one or more videotape works named on the reverse side. The Purchaser understands and agrees to the stipulations below.
2. All rights to the videotape works are reserved under copyright by the owner(s) of the works. The works are leased to the Purchaser with rights to exhibit on or within the Purchaser's normal exhibition facilities. THE WORKS ARE NOT CLEARED FOR USE AS PART OF LENDING LIBRARIES.
3. Videotapes are leased for the life of the tape stock. It is agreed that the Purchaser MAY NOT MAKE COPIES OF THE LEASED WORKS, whether in whole of in part; nor may the Purchaser reproduce any part of the works, by any means, for any reason.
4. It is agreed that the works SHALL NOT BE BROADCAST, TRANSMITTED BY CABLE OR ANY OTHER TECHNOLOGY, WHETHER OR NOT CURRENTLY EXISTING OR AVAILABLE, OR EXHIBITED BEFORE THE PUBLIC IN A THEATRICAL FASHION.
5. Any advertising which the Purchaser undertakes in order to promote the display or availability of these videotapes shall set forth prominently that the program(s) is an ARC VIDEODANCE presentation.
6. This license agreement is non-transferable. The Purchaser MAY NOT LEND OR TRANSFER THE WORKS to another individual or institution.
7. In the event of any breach or default of the license agreement by the Purchaser, ARC reserves the right to charge for damages, including legal fees, and to repossess any works delivered to the Purchaser.
Agreed to by:
(Print) (Signature) (Date)
(For Arts Resources in Collaboration, Inc.) (Signature) (Date)
In order to fulfill your order please sign and return by fax to: 212-627-2838
VIDEOTAPE ORDER FORM VIDEOTAPE ORDER FORM VIDEOTAPE
PROGRAM # TITLE QUANTITY PRICE
Tapes are supplied in the VHS video format TOTAL AMOUNT
We must have full payment or an institutional purchase order before any videotapes can be released. We must also have your signature below, indicating your assent to the terms of the LICENSE AGREEMENT.
When signed by the Purchaser this form will be considered an application for a license Under copyright to each program listed on the form, and to any other program which the Purchaser may order in the future, and will be a binding agreement when signed by ARC Videodance and will be subject to the LICENSE TERMS set forth on this form.
FOR ARC VIDEODANCE DATE
ORDERED BY: ________________________________________
SHIP TO: ________________________________________